MICPA’s SSP caters to students in a 4-year accounting degree – get sponsorship for the MICPA-ICAA Programme, internship placement & a job offer before you graduate.
With the launch of MICPA’s new members’ portal, you will have easy access to view and update your profile and CPD details. Login now – you’re welcome to have a look around!
The National Annual Corporate Reports Awards (NACRA) is jointly organised by Bursa Malaysia Berhad, Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and The Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA).
The NACRA 2012 Award Presentation Ceremony was held on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at the Sime Darby Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, and the awards were presented by the Minister of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism, YBhg Dato’ Sri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
The winners of NACRA 2012 are as follows:
OVERALL EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Most Outstanding Annual Report of the Year
|Platinum||Malayan Banking Berhad|
|Gold||Public Bank Berhad|
|Silver||Telekom Malaysia Berhad|
Companies Listed on Main Market
|Consumer Products||British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Industrial Products & Technology||Petronas Gas Berhad|
|Trading & Services||Telekom Malaysia Berhad|
|Finance||Malayan Banking Berhad|
|Properties & Hotels||Sunway Berhad|
|Plantations & Mining||Kulim (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Real Estate Investment Funds (REITs) & Closed-End Funds||Sunway Real Estate Investment Trust|
Best Annual Report in Bahasa Malaysia
|Platinum||Public Bank Berhad|
|Gold||Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad|
|Silver||Malayan Banking Berhad|
|Platinum||Malayan Banking Berhad|
|Gold||Tenaga Nasional Berhad|
|Silver||British American Tobacco (Malaysia) Berhad|
Best Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
|Platinum||Nestle (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Gold||Malayan Banking Berhad|
Best Annual Report of Non-listed Organisations
|Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia|
|Petronas Chemicals Group Berhad|
|Malaysia Resources Corporation Berhad|
|Mah Sing Group Berhad|
|UEM Land Holdings Berhad|
Enrolments for 2012 Ethics & Business Application 3 (EBA312) is now open.
Enrolment open: 15 Oct 2012
Enrolment close: 12 Nov 2012
Late Enrolment close: 19 Nov 2012
Please read the following carefully if you are considering enrolment in this module. No enrolment will be accepted after late enrolment closing date.
- MAA212 candidates are advised to wait for their exam results before enrolling into EBA312.
- Candidates sitting the supplementary exam for FIN212 or MAA212 are permitted to conditionally enrol in EBA312 (if you are unsuccessful in your supplementary exam you will be automatically discontinued from EBA312 with a full refund).
- EBA212 candidates will have 2 options for enrolment.
Option 1: Enrol using the enrolment closing dates on the calendar and if unsuccessful will be automatically discontinued and receive a full refund.
Option 2: Hold off on enrolling until you have received your results for EBA212. Please enrol between 16 Nov to 19 Nov 2012. Late fee will be waived.
January 2013: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long's Bachelor of Accounting degree is now an accredited course for the MICPA-ICAA Programme. Graduates of this course are now exempted from the Professional Stage of the MICPA-ICAA Programme.
- June 3, 2013KPMG 2013 Orientation
- June 22, 2013MICPA 55th Annual General Meeting
- June 24, 2013 to June 25, 2013National Tax Conference 2013 (supported event)
- June 26, 2013MICPA 54th Commemorative Lecture & Luncheon
- July 1, 2013KPMG 2013 Orientation
- August 5, 2013KPMG 2013 Orientation
- August 28, 2013ICAA-MICPA Audit Forum 2013 (by invitation)
- August 28, 2013Excellence Awards
- September 2, 2013KPMG 2013 Orientation
- September 20, 2013MICPA 55th Annual Dinner
- May 22, 2013Tax Deductible Expenses - Latest Development and Practical Issues
- June 10, 2013The Practice of Liquidation: Latest Developments & Trends
- June 17, 2013 to June 18, 2013Current Developments in the IFRS - compliant MFRSs
- June 20, 2013Tax Planning on Current Tax Issues
- June 24, 2013 to June 25, 2013Basic Practical Guide to Auditing
Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad - Amendments... (16 May 2013)
IRB - Amended Return Forms in PDF Format for ... (16 May 2013)
SSM - Mandatory Use of MyCoID Portal for Name... (16 May 2013)
IRB: e-Filing Counters Open This Weekend (26 Apr 2013)
IRB - Public Ruling No. 4/2013: Accelerated C... (26 Apr 2013)
IRB - Electronic Services (26 Apr 2013)
SSM - Consultative Document on XBRL (12 Apr 2013)
SSM - Closure of Company Incorporation Counte... (12 Apr 2013)
SSM Contact Centre (12 Apr 2013)
Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad - Amendments... (05 Apr 2013)