- September 27, 2016 – September 28, 2016Integrated GST and Income Tax Planning
- October 12, 2016Impact on Auditors and Secretary Companies Bill 2015
- October 24, 2016Share Capital at No Par Value, Share Buybacks and Redeemable Preference Shares : Accounting Implications
- October 27, 2016Accounting for Agriculture
- November 8, 2016 – November 9, 2016Comparative Analysis of PERS, MPERS and MFRS Frameworks
- November 28, 2016MFRS 15, Revenue from Contracts with Customers & MFRS 16, Leases
MICPA has actively organised numerous training programmes over the years. The Institute has the professional capabilities to customise training programmes suitable to the respective organisation and client’s needs. MICPA specialises in the areas of MFRS, taxation and audit. Interested clients are requested to contact Mr Hew Chen Wai or Ms Umi Hazemah at 03-26989622 to request for more information or a quotation.