Work With Us
MICPA is recruiting! Do send your CV’s to email@example.com if you would like to apply for a position with us, citing the position you are applying for in the subject header.
MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER – TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
The successful candidate will assist the Director of the Technical Department to offer technical expertise to the committees including providing comments on exposure drafts and consultation papers; carrying out the technical related activities; organizing supports to other departments; providing advice to MICPA members on technical matters; acting as a liaison to dealing with regulators and other professional bodies; as well as involving in the financial statements surveillance program in monitoring the quality of financial statements that are prepared by or are the responsibility of MICPA members.
- Possess professional qualification and/or a Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 5 years of audit experience and must be in current employment with a large or medium size firm of accountants
- Familiar with accounting standards, auditing standards and other statutory requirements in relation to financial reporting
- Resourceful and able to conduct research on related discipline
- Able to identify inconsistencies with respect of the preparation/presentation of financial statements & issues relating to financial reporting
- High degree of self-motivation, results oriented and able to work independently
- Able to inspire confidence, influence others and rise up to challenges constructively