MICPA – CAANZ Accountancy Week
e MICPA-CAANZ Accountancy Week is an annual event organised especially for students who are interested in pursuing a career in accounting. The theme this year is ‘Get Your Game On!” It is designed with the following objectives in mind:
- To promote accounting as a career
- To provide a venue for accounting students from across the country to meet, interact and establish closer relationship
- To provide an opportunity for school leavers, young graduates and others interested in pursuing the CPA and CA qualification to learn more about the profession.
Programme (October 19 – 27, 2018)
|Rules & Regulations|
|November 17 – 20, 2014
(Monday to Thursday)
|Career Talks||MICPA Training Room|
|November 21, 2014
|Accounting Students Quiz for University-Level
- Preliminary Round – Written Quiz
- Final Round – Oral QuizNetworking Session (by invitation only)
|UiTM Puncak Alam
Royale Bintang Hotel, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.
|November 22, 2014
|Sports and Games Competition
Badminton, 3-on-3 Basketball, DanceSport, Dodgeball, Futsal, Netball, Telematch
|UiTM Puncak Alam|
|Paintball||Extreme Park, Section 13, Shah Alam|
This year marks our 15th Accountancy Week, and we look forward to it being an even more successful one with your participation! Grab this opportunity and register early as places are limited. Closing date: Friday, 7 November 2014!
Click to download
*Kindly note that the venues stated in the booklet have changed. Please see table above for the updated venues.